RSS

Golden Globe Red Carpet Inspiration

I finally had a chance to talk to my mom to get the skinny on what she thought of the Golden Globes (the poor thing has been so sick this winter). She was surprised at the lack of color compared to last year (I personally loved all the whites). She did mention she thought the skirt on Drew Barrymore's John Galliano's gown was beautiful.



I personally loved Kate Beckinsale's J. Mendel gown. So gorgeous. It reminds me of frosting. Yummy!



And just to prove how far bridal has come, one of the favorites of the night, according to Red Carpet Fashion Awards was a gown from Reem Acra Spring Bridal collection.

By the way, if you're looking for some red carpet inspiration you have to check out the blog http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/ . She does a fabulous job!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Submit LinkURL